Admission / Discharge
- Please fill-out the forms completely and legibly
- Present authorization letter and letter of guarantee, ID cards and PHIC forms if you are a company patient.
- Present a note, ID, & membership cards from your insurance company, if you are a HMO patient.
- PHILHEALTH MEMBERS submit your complete PHIC forms to the PHIC Section (Billing Dept.) within 24 hours of admission.
Member Data Record (MDR)
- A WRITTEN ORDER from the attending physician is required before the patient can be discharghed.
- Allow at least two (2) hours for the Business Office to finalize your bills.
- PHILHEALTH members must submit completed forms to the Philhealth Section to guarantee deduction from hospital bills.
- DISCHARGE CUT-OFF TIME is 3:00 PM. Patients with discharge orders who miss the cut – off time will be charge an extra day.
- The BILLER issues a CLEARANCE SLIP for you to present to the Nurse’s Station for the charge Nurse’s signature.
- Present the signed Clearance Slip to the guard on duty at the Exit before leaving the hospital.