9:00 am – 9:00 pm
* Only two (2) visitors are allowed for each patient at that time
* Groups of more than 4 have to take turns
Notice: FOR THEIR SAFETY AND FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PATIENTS. CHILDREN below 12 years old are NOT ALLOWED unless they are admitted as patients.
11:00 am – 12:00 nn
4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Hospital Main Entrance
Open twenty four (24) hours, but visiting hours is strictly implemented on the time specified.
*Located at the ground floor
*Serve healthful snacks, nutritious foods, and full vegetarian meals.
Sunday – Thursday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Saturday – Closed
- Chaplains are available for pastoral services; ( room visitations, health counseling ( Health Educator and Dietary Staff), and prayer requests.
- The Muslim Prayer Room is in Unit 3 at the 2nd floor open all the time.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The hospital Prohibits the following:
- Children below 12 years old unless admitted as patients.
- Use of electrical appliances for heating, cooking or ironing in the room
- Fruits with Offensive odor like:
- Firearms and/or other dangerous weapons and/or highly flammable or explosive objects.
- Gambling and other activities violating public law and order or behavior that may cause disturbance or discomfort to other patients are prohibited.
- Extra furniture or folding beds.
- Use of offensive language, aggressive behavior, threaten, harass, other felonious acts against any hospital staff shall be dealt with accordingly by law.
- SMOKING Inside the hospital.
- DRINKING OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES inside the hospital.Note:
– Any damage or loss of hospital property and equipment through improper use or carelessness of the patient/watcher will be charged to patient’s account accordingly
– The hospital will not keep articles left behind by a discharged patient longer than three (3) months.